Monday, May 5, 2014

21 Day Fix... Day 7

Let me say that I realized I was not in the correct calorie bracket, so I moved up. When I figured it out, I was so close to the lower bracket I just jumped down and I am thinking I need the higher calories, so I am giving this a try. Because my computer messed up and didn't get to post from day 7 to day 21, I am just going to continue on with day 7 like I never skipped any days.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, oatmeal with 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice,  Pineapple

Snack 1: vanilla shakeology with 1 serving of spinach, 1 serving of pineapple, rum and coconut flavoring and 1 tsp of honey. 

Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken 

Snack 2: sunflower seeds, 1 serving of grapes

Dinner: Ritoni pasta with Broccoli, Chicken and Tomatoes (recipe to follow) 

I am excited to share the pasta recipe. This one was delicious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment