Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Grilled Bacon Asparagus

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

 This recipe could not be any easier. I got this recipe off of a pinterest picture that I saw. 


You will need 
Turkey Bacon
 ( I used real bacon for my husband's)
Asparagus
Grill 
I had very thin asparagus and would recommend medium to large spears. 

Rinse your asparagus with water and lightly salt and pepper them. You can also sprinkle with garlic powder if you want. Take 3-5 asparagus and wrap in 1 slice of bacon. 
Place on the grill and remember to rotate so the bacon gets crisp. 

These do not take very long. Watch them so the bacon doesn't burn. 

For 21 Day Fix remember that 10 Large asparagus count as 1 GREEN and 4 Slices of Turkey bacon count as 1 RED Try and wrap your asparagus according to what you need for your containers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment