Monday, April 14, 2014

21 DAY FIX FOOD: DAY 1

I was at the lake for the first half of the day, ( I didnt know we were going to stay an extra night, so I didn't plan accordingly) and I didn't get all my pictures taken.
Here is what I had:

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried (no oil) i just cooked it on a griddle, and I had pineapple to go with it. I also had black coffee. (1 RED, 1 PURPLE)

Snack: raw sunflower seeds (1 ORANGE


Lunch: Greenberry Shakology with 1 serving of spinach, and 8oz of almond milk. ( 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 YELLOW- this was a yellow trade for the week)

Snack 2: Celery, 1 tsp Peanutbutter, hummus- (1 GREEN, 1TSP, 1 BLUE)


Dinner: 2 servings of Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken, Sauteed zucchini and squash with olive oil, garlic and fresh rosemary, 1 serving of pineapple and cantaloupe, and Corn on the cob. ( 2 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 TSP, 1 PURPLE, 1 YELLOW) The chicken was so good and had a lot of flavor.


Day 1 I did Cardio Fix at night after eating dinner... I DO NOT recommend doing this after eating a big meal. I had to lay down when I was done becasue I almost threw up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment